HOW IT WORKS
Revo® products are used and talked about from around the world! Here are just a few of our Revo® fan's HOW-TO-USE videos!
Even if you are still unsure or have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at anytime via email!
And a few in Portuguese!
- Place RevoBeard with the desired style on your beard or neckline. Use the black triangles as indicators.
- Begin trimming along the curve with a trimmer or blade.
- For the opposite cheek, repeat the steps, and use the indicators to ensure symmetry.
- For the step-cut rotate RevoBeard upside down and use a beard trimmer to trim along the edges to give you that sharp look!
- Use the curved side of RevoBeard to shape your neckline! Trim alongside the bottom of RevoBeard to give you that cleaned neckline.
- Enjoy your fresh looking beard!
- Place RevoGoatee upright on your face, lining it up to where you want to trim.
- Begin trimming along the edges with a trimmer or blade. Trim the sides of the goatee and the top and bottom of your mustache.
- Rotate the Goatee and place below your chin to complete the goatee neckline.
- Enjoy your G.O.A.T (Greatest Of All Time) Goatee!
- Use RevoHair's curves to line up your hairline, whether it is above your ear or around your temples.
- Use RevoHair's straight edge to line up your side-part and the back of your neckline.
- Use the rectangular gap to give yourself a taper line on the side of your head. Place RevoHair where you want to shave and trim inside of the rectangular gap to give yourself taper lines.
- Always look great with our multi-use comb!
- All the edges are tapered so using a buzzer, trimmer, or razor will work perfectly.